Elisabeth Taddeo, Ed.D.
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Emory University School of Medicine
Job Title: Education Specialist
- A Multisite Assessment of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- GoFar: An intervention for Affective and Metacognitive Control in FASD
- FASD: Intervening with Children
- A multisite neurobehavioral assessment of FASD
Argosy University, Atlanta Georgia, Ed.D. 2006
Argosy University, Atlanta Georgia, Ed.S. 2005
University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada, M.Ed., Counseling Psychology, 1984
York University, Toronto, Canada B.A. Psychology, 1979
Research and professional interests include cognitive and metacognitive development and control of behavior in young children and children prenatally exposed to toxic substances.
- Taddeo, E. (2010) Wie man Kindern mit FASD helfen kann, die für den Schulerfolg nötigen kognitiven Fähigkeiten zu vermitteln: Wie kannst Du Deinem Kind beim Lernen helfen. Presentation at the FAS Fachtagung in October, Munich, Germany.
- Taddeo, E. (2009). How to Help the Child With FASD Develop the Underlying Skills Needed for Success in School. Presentation at the FAS Symposium in April, Zutphen, The Netherlands.
- Coles, C.D., Taddeo, E., & Millians, M.N. (2011). Innovative educational interventions with school-aged children affected by fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD).
- S. Adubato & D. Cohen (Eds). Prenatal Alcohol Use and FASD: Historical and Future Perspectives. Bentham Open E-Books.
- Kable, J.A., Coles, C.D., & Taddeo, E., (2010). Community Translation of the MILE
Program for Children with FASD: Evaluation of the Community Instructor Training.
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34(6), 211A:801.
- Coles, C.D., Kable, J.A. & Taddeo, E. (2009). Math Performance and Behavior Problems in Children Affected by Prenatal Alcohol Exposure: Intervention and Follow-Up. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics.30(1), 7-15.
- Taddeo, E., Kable, J.A., Coles, C.D. and staff of Marcus Autism Center. (2009). Math Interactive Learning Experience Curriculum, Grades Pre-K-3. (Password protected on-line math curriculum).
- Kable, J.A., Coles, C.D. & Taddeo, E. (2007). Socio-cognitive habilitation using the math interactive learning experience program for alcohol-affected children. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31 (8), 1425-1434.
- Taddeo, E. (2006). Identification and analysis of deficient cognitive functions in children with fetal alcohol syndrome. Doctoral dissertation, Argosy University, Atlanta, GA.