Please read the following directions before beginning your document.
- Everything should be listed in chronological order consistently throughout document.
- Please include ALL information that is requested on SOM format (dates, quantity, etc.)
- Include the location of former fellows/trainees. If they are in academia, list their current
- Some sections required in the Teaching Portfolio are the same as your CV so you may copy
- those over to ensure the information is the same from one document to another. The
- School of Medicine will compare any similar information in all documents to ensure it
- Please include your name, date and page number on each page.
- Adequate documentation (letters, evaluations, etc.) is extremely important. You may solicit
- letters of support from past trainees.
- All letters of support should be signed – either electronic signature or hand signature.
- A letter from the Vice Chair of Education will be very important (for internal promotions).
See template (PDF)