The Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences is dedicated to helping all faculty members flourish as scholars, educators, and with regard to service. Faculty development programs, services, and resources enhance effectiveness and support creative activities. The purpose of the Faculty Development website is to provide a wealth of information in order to support and facilitate faculty members’ progress and satisfaction.
2012 Award Recipients - CONGRATULATIONS
- Claire Coles –Distinguished Scientific Contributions Award
- Scott Firestone – Distinguished Clinician Award
- Lisa Parr – Mentoring Award – Research
- Paltiha Vidanigama – Distinguished Service Award
- Frank Brown has been asked to chair for another year (year 4) as the Chair of the Finance & Budge Committee of the American Psychiatric Association
- Rob Cotes has been appointed Associate Residency Training Director in the general adult program.
- Arden Dingle will serve as a core faculty member for the Psychiatry Review 2012 day-long Master Course at the American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting.
- Read More >>
For further information and consultation please contact Nadine J. Kaslow, PhD, ABPP, Vice Chair for Faculty Development.